The ClickMyLoan App is made available by F MEC International Financial Services Ltd(“our”, “us”, “we”, “Company”), having its registered office at Office no. 908, Mercantile House, Kasturba Gandhi Marg, Delhi 110001, India.
If you do not agree to this Policy or any part thereof, please do not use or access our Platform or any part thereof.
COLLECTION OF PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
When you use our Platform, our App, we collect and store your information (personal information) which is provided by you from time to time by explicitly seeking permissions from YOU to get the required information. Our primary goal in doing so is to provide you a safe, efficient, smooth, and customized experience and services. This allows us to provide services and features that meet your needs and to customize our Platform to make your experience safer and easier, and to improve the services provided by us. More importantly, we collect personal information from you that we consider necessary for achieving the aforementioned purpose.
In general, you can browse the App without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. However, to create an account on the App, you must provide us with the certain basic information required to provide customized services. The information we collect from you, inter alia, including:
1. Your full name;
2. Email ID;
3. Mailing address;
4. Postal code;
5. Phone number;
6. Permanent Account Number (PAN);
7. Aadhar Number
Where possible, we indicate the mandatory and the optional fields. You always have the option to not provide your personal information by choosing not to use a particular service or feature on the Platform. We also collect other identifiable information (your bank account details and transaction histories on the Platform) from you when you set up a free account with us as further detailed below. While you can browse some sections of our Platform without being a registered member as mentioned above, certain activities (such as availing of loans on the Platform) require registration and for you to provide the above details. The Platform shall clearly display the personal information it is collecting from you, and you have the option to not provide such personal information. However, this will limit the services provided to you on the Platform.
COLLECTION OF FINANCIAL SMS INFORMATION
We don’t collect or store your personal SMS from your inbox.
We only collect financial SMS sent by 6-digit alphanumeric senders from your inbox which helps us in identifying the various accounts that you are holding and the cash flow patterns that you have as a user to help us perform a credit risk assessment which enables us to determine your risk profile and to provide you with the appropriate credit analysis to enable you to take financial facilities from the regulated financial entities and other service providers available on the platform.
While using the app, it periodically sends the financial SMS information to our affiliate server and to us.
COLLECTION OF MOBILE NUMBER AND EMAIL ADDRESS
When you sign up with us, we collect your mobile number and email address to uniquely identify you. This helps us ensure that no unauthorized device or person is acting on your behalf.
COLLECTION OF LOCATION
We collect location information from your device to reduce the risk associated with your account.
COLLECTION OF CONTACT
As a part of our loan journey, we require references from the Loan applicant. In this regard, during filing the form on our App, we collect your contact information to detect close contacts to enable you to autofill the data during the loan application process.
Furthermore, we collect contact information from your device for the purposes of risk analysis by enabling us to detect credible references. The more credible the references are, the lower is the risk associated with a User.
COLLECTION OF INSTALLED APPLICATIONS
We collect a list of the installed applications’ metadata information which includes the application name, package name, installed time, updated time, version name, and version code of each installed application on your device to assess your creditworthiness and enrich your profile with pre-approved customized loan offers.
We require the storage information permission that allows the App to enable you to upload photos and/or documents to complete the application form during your loan application journey.
We require the camera information permission to provide you an easy/smooth experience and to enable you to click photos/video of your KYC documents along with other requisite documents and upload the same on the App during your loan application journey.
COLLECTION OF OTHER NON-PERSONAL INFORMATION
We automatically track certain information about you based upon your behavior on our Platform. We use this information to do internal research on our users' demographics, interests, and behavior to better understand, protect and serve our users and improve our services. This information is compiled and analyzed on an aggregated basis. We also collect your Internet Protocol (IP) address and the URL used by you to connect your computer to the internet, etc. This information may include the URL that you just came from (whether this URL is on our Website or not), which URL you next go to (whether this URL is on our Website or not), your computer browser information, and your IP address.
We retain this information as necessary to resolve disputes, provide customer support and troubleshoot problems as permitted by law.
If you send us personal correspondence, such as emails or letters, or if other users or third parties send us correspondence about your activities or postings on the Website, we collect such information into a file specific to you.
COLLECTION OF DEVICE INFORMATION
The information the App collects, and how that information is used, depends on how you manage your privacy controls on your device.
When you install the App, we store the information we collect with unique identifiers tied to the device you’re using.
We collect information from the device when you download and install the App and explicitly seek permissions from YOU to get the required information from the device.
The information we collect from your device includes the unique ID i.e. IMEI number, information on the operating system, SDK version, and mobile network information including carrier name, SIM Serial and SIM Slot, your profile information, list of installed apps, Wi-Fi information.
We collect information about your device to provide automatic updates and additional security so that your account is not used on other people’s devices. In addition, the information provides us valuable feedback on your identity as a device holder as well as your device behavior, thereby allowing us to improve our services and provide an enhanced customized user experience to you.
USE AND DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL AND OTHER INFORMATION
We access, store and use the information we collect to provide our Services, to research and develop new ones.
We use personal information to provide the services you request, customize your user experience, and improve our services. To the extent we intend to use your personal information to market any product to you, we will provide you the ability to opt out of such uses.
We use your personal information to:
1. Resolve disputes;
2. Troubleshoot problems;
3. Help promote a safe service;
4. Analytical analysis;
5. Measure consumer interest and satisfaction in our products and services;
6. Customize your experience;
7. Detect and protect us against suspicious or illegal activity, fraud, and other criminal activity
8. Enforce our terms and conditions;
9. Improvement of our services and as otherwise described to you at the time of collection
In our efforts to continually improve our product and service offerings, we collect and analyze demographic and profile data about our users' activity on our Website.
USE OF YOUR DEVICE INFORMATION
We use the information provided by You in the following ways:
1. To establish identity and verify the same;
2. Monitor, improve and administer our App;
3. Provide our service i.e. perform credit profiling for the purpose of facilitating loans to You.
4. Analyze how the App is used, diagnose service or technical problems and maintain security;
5. Send communications notifications, information regarding the products or services requested by You or process queries and applications that You have made on the Website;
6. Manage Our relationship with You and inform You about other products or services We think You might find of some use;
7. Conduct data analysis in order to improve the Services / Products provided to the User;
8. Use the User information in order to comply with country laws and regulations;
9. To conduct KYC for our third-party lending partners based on the information shared by the User;
We will use and retain Your information for such periods as necessary to provide You the Services on our Website, to comply with our legal obligations, to resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
DISCLOSURE TO THIRD PARTIES
We will share Your information with only our registered third parties including our regulated financial partners for the provision of services on the Website and/or for facilitation of a loan/facility to a User. We will share Your information with third parties only in such manner as described below:
1. We disclose and share Your information with the financial service providers, banks, or NBFCs and Our third-party partners for facilitation of a loan or facility or line of credit or purchase of a product;
2. We share Your information with our third-party partners Equifax and Think Analytics in order to conduct data analysis in order to serve You better and provide services or products on our Website;
4. We will disclose the data/information provided by a User with other technology partners to track how the User interacts with the Website on Our behalf.
5. We and our affiliates may share Your information with another business entity should we (or our assets) merge with, or be acquired by that business entity, or reorganization, amalgamation, restructuring of business for continuity of business. Should such a transaction occur then any business entity (or the new combined entity) receiving any such information from Us shall be bound by this Policy with respect to your information.
6. We will disclose the information to our third-party technology and credit partners to perform credit checks and credit analysis like Credit Bureaus or third party data source providers;
7. We will share Your information under a confidentiality agreement with the third parties and restrict the use of the said information by third parties only for the purposes detailed herein. We warrant that there will be no unauthorized disclosure of your information shared with third parties.
8. By using the Platform, you hereby grant your consent to the Company to share/disclose your Personal Information (i) To the concerned third parties in connection with the Services; and (ii) With the governmental authorities, quasi-governmental authorities, judicial authorities, and quasi-judicial authorities, in accordance with applicable laws of India.
In case we use or disclose your information for any purpose not specified above, we will take your explicit consent.
LINK TO THIRD-PARTY SDK
Our application has a link to a registered third-party SDK that collects data on our behalf and data is stored to a secured server to perform a credit risk assessment. We ensure that our third-party service provider takes extensive security measures in order to protect your personal information against loss, misuse, or alteration of the data.
Our third-party service provider employs separation of environments and segregation of duties and has strict role-based access control on a documented, authorized, need-to-use basis. The stored data is protected and stored by application-level encryption. They enforce key management services to limit access to data.
Furthermore, our registered third-party service provider provides hosting security – they use industry-leading anti-virus, anti-malware, intrusion prevention systems, intrusion detection systems, file integrity monitoring, and application control solutions.
ACCESSING YOUR INFORMATION / CONTACTING US
At any point of time, Users can choose to edit/modify or delete/withdraw any Personal Information shared for use of the Platform. Please note that deleting or withdrawing information may affect the Services we provide to you. In case of modification of Personal Information, Users will be required to furnish supporting documents relating to change in Personal Information for the purpose of verification by the Company.
YOUR PRIVACY CONTROLS
You have certain choices regarding the information we collect and how it is used:
1. Device-level settings: Your device may have controls that determine what information we collect. For example, you can modify permissions on your Android device for access to Camera or Audio permissions.
2. Delete your entire App account.
3. You can also request to remove content from our servers based on applicable law or by writing to our Grievance Officer.
The App intends to protect your personal information and to maintain its accuracy as confirmed by you. We implement reasonable physical, administrative and technical safeguards to help us protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, and disclosure. For example, we encrypt all sensitive personal information when we transmit such information over the internet. We also require that our registered third-party service providers protect such information from unauthorized access, use, and disclosure.
Our Platform has stringent security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under control. We endeavor to safeguard and ensure the security of the information provided by you. We use Secure Sockets Layers (SSL) based encryption, for the transmission of the information, which is currently the required level of encryption in India as per the law.
We blend security at multiple steps within our products with the state of the art technology to ensure our systems maintain strong security measures and the overall data and privacy security design allow us to defend our systems ranging from low-hanging issues up to sophisticated attacks.
We work hard to protect from unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of information we hold, including:
1. We use encryption to keep your data private while in transit;
2. We offer security features like OTP verification to help you protect your account;
3. We review our information collection, storage, and processing practices, including physical security measures, to prevent unauthorized access to our systems;
4. We restrict access to personal information to our employees, contractors, and agents who need that information in order to process it. Anyone with this access is subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations and may be disciplined or terminated if they fail to meet these obligations.
5. Compliance & Cooperation with Regulations and applicable laws;
7. Data transfers
We or our affiliates maintain your information on servers located in India. Data protection laws vary among countries, with some providing more protection than others. We also comply with certain legal frameworks relating to the transfer of data as mentioned and required under the Information Technology Act, 2000.
When we receive formal written complaints, we respond by contacting the person who made the complaint. We work with the appropriate regulatory authorities, including local data protection authorities, to resolve any complaints regarding the transfer of your data that we cannot resolve with you directly.
We will enquire with our registered Credit Bureaus TransUnion, Experian, Equifax, CIRF Highmark to provide you with your loan amount.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
Our Website links to other websites that may collect personally identifiable information about you. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those linked websites. With this Policy, we’re only addressing the disclosure and use of data collected by Us. If You visit any websites through the links on the Website, please ensure You go through the privacy policies of each of those websites. Their data collection practices, and their policies might be different from this Policy and We do not have control over any of their policies neither do we have any liability in this regard.
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Name: Apoorve Bansal
Address: Office no. 908, Mercantile House, Kasturba Gandhi Marg, Delhi 110001
Email: email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org